During the COVID-19 crisis, PHAN can help you:
- Enroll in health insurance
- Figure out which benefits you’re eligible for, like help with groceries or unemployment
- Connect you with community partners who can help
Contact us! Call our helpline at 877-570-3642 or contact us by email at [email protected]!
We’re open Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm. Appointments are by phone only at this time.
Open Enrollment for Pennie begins November 1, 2021 and ends January 15, 2022. Contact us with questions today!
LOST YOUR HEALTH COVERAGE?
HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
If you’ve lost your job or your health insurance due to the pandemic (or for any other reason), you may be eligible for health insurance through the ACA marketplace or Medical Assistance, but you need to act quickly! Call our helpline at 877-570-3642 for more details or visit healthcare.gov to get started.
American Rescue Plan Act of 2021
The American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 is a response to the COVID-19 pandemic, and it’s making healthcare more affordable.
Here are some of the changes that might impact you if you get your health insurance plan from Pennie:
- Pennie plans will be more affordable for more people
- If you’ve lost your job recently, you may be eligible for 6 months of free health insurance
- Unemployment will no longer count towards your income when you’re getting health insurance
- No one will have to pay more than 8.5% of their income on health insurance!