PHAN can help you find out if you’re eligible for the following benefits. For assistance, call our helpline at 877-570-3642.
SNAP, also called “Food Stamps”
- Provides help with purchasing food. Most low-income people are eligible.
TANF: Temporary Assistance for Needy Families
- Provides cash assistance for families with children and people who are pregnant.
LIHEAP: Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program
- You may qualify for a cash grant.
LTSS: Long Term Living Services
- You may qualify for in-home care or assistance if you meet income and asset requirements, and have a chronic health condition that meets certain requirements
- If you have lost your job recently, due to the pandemic or otherwise, you may qualify for unemployment benefits. For more information contact PLA (Philadelphia Legal Assistance) at 215-999-6910
Apply for any of the benefits above at COMPASS.