What is a Sustaining Donor?
A Sustaining Donor is an individual who pledges a monthly gift to PHAN. The monthly donation is collected electronically from the donor’s credit card each month. A donor always has the opportunity to change his/her pledge at any time.
Why should I become a Sustaining Donor?
It’s good for PHAN:
- Monthly donations enable PHAN to strategically plan its budget. It’s like a family knowing how much it can spend each month because it knows how much they will bring home each week in their paycheck.
- Sustaining donations enable PHAN to provide consistent services to constituents all year long.
- Monthly giving enables PHAN to remain nimble and responsive to needs as they arise during the year, whether the need to launch a new advocacy campaign or the need to ramp up services for the individuals it serves.
It’s good for you:
- You can significantly increase the amount you are able to donate and compound your impact. Rather than writing a one-time check for $40, you can pledge $40 each month – and suddenly you have increased your gift to $480.
- It’s convenient. PHAN makes it seamless and easy, and you’ll receive fewer asks and more updates throughout the year.
- Every dollar you give goes further. Because PHAN can do less outreach to solicit donations throughout the year, that enables the organization to put more of its donor dollars into direct services.
How much should I pledge?
Only you can decide how much you are able to comfortably donate. But it may help to think about some of the things you purchase each month – and look at how much impact you could make for PHAN by pledging the cost of any one of these.
How do I become a Sustaining Donor?
Click here to set up your monthly pledge: https://pahealthaccess.org/donate/
What if I have questions?
Contact Shana Jalbert at [email protected] or (267) 908-9110 X711.