- About Us
- Get Help
- PHAN's Policy Call Series
- Affordable Care Act 101
- Medicaid Expansion
- Small Business Health Coverage Guide
- For Seniors: Understanding and Protecting Your Care
- Take Action
Throw Larry the Lobbyist for a Loop! Time to Close Loopholes + End Sweetheart Deals for Corporations!
Congressman Mike Doyle's Office, 2637 East Carson Street, Pittsburgh 15203 (South Side)
February 20, 2013 - 12:00pm
Have a loved one getting hammered by Rx costs? Worried about cuts to Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security?
Then join us this Wednesday in Pittsburgh to call for responsible deficit reduction that cuts sweetheart deals for drug companies, not our seniors' benefits!
- WHAT: Throw Larry the Lobbyist for a Loop! Time to Close Loopholes + End Sweetheart Deals for Corporations!
- We’re going to show the public how easy it is to see your hard-earned cash sucked through one of Larry’s loopholes and how we can close them once and for all!
- WHEN: This Wednesday, Feb. 20th from 12:00 - 12:30PM.
- WHERE: Outside Congressman Mike Doyle's Office (2637 East Carson St. on the South Side)
There are hundreds of Larrys in Members of Congress’ ears right now telling them to balance the budget on the backs of our families -- and we can't let that happen.
We must protect Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security from any cuts in the upcoming negotiations over the federal budget.
See you on Wednesday!