- Who We Are
- Our Focus
- Bringing Jobs and Coverage to Working Pennsylvanians
- Getting Implementation Right in PA!
- Protecting the Affordable Care Act
- Establishing a Competitive Health Insurance Marketplace
- Stopping Excessive Rate Hikes
- Ensuring Access: UPMC and Highmark
- Protecting Medicare & Medicaid in the Federal Budget
- Ready, Set, Go! How YOU Can Get Covered Under Obamacare
- What Does Obamacare Mean for You? For All of Us?
- For Everyone: Learn about the Affordable Care Act
- For Uninsured, Underinsured: Where to Turn for Help
- For Seniors: Understanding and Protecting Your Care
- For Small Businesses: Tools and Information
- For Advocates: PHAN's Policy Call Series
- What You Can Do
- Media Center
Take Action with PHAN
Stand with us to fight for the health of Pennsylvania families!
The politically-motivated efforts to repeal the Affordable Care Act are reckless and dangerous. Opponents are trying to score political points with no regard for the lives and livelihoods that hang in the balance. We can't let that happen. We cannot afford to go backward to a country where getting sick means we can lose everything.
Here's what you can do:
- Talk to your friends and family about how the Affordable Care Act helps them.
- Download a printable brochure of the top ten ways the Affordable Care Act helps Pennsylvania. Drop copies off the local library, coffee shop, grocery store, laundromat and anywhere else with public bulletin boards. Take some to your state representatives' office!
- Sign a petition to stand up to repeal efforts!
- After you sign the petition, consider writing a quick a letter to the editor. Use our online letters tool, complete with some ideas to get you started--and send your letter off in no time!
- Has the Affordable Care Act has helped your life or someone you love? Contact Athena at firstname.lastname@example.org to share your story!
Want to build support for health care in your community?
Contact PHAN Staff to put together an educational forum, happy hour, presentation or other event to spread the word in your community about why it's important for all Pennsylvanians to have access to affordable insurance and care that's there when they need it--and how the Affordable Care Act helps us get there.
- In the West, contact Erin Gill-Ninehouser: (412) 512-9225 or email@example.com.
- In the East, contact Athena Ford: (215) 557-0822 x117 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help us keep up the fight for affordable, quality coverage in PA!