- Who We Are
- Our Focus
- Bringing Jobs and Coverage to Working Pennsylvanians
- Getting Implementation Right in PA!
- Protecting the Affordable Care Act
- Establishing a Competitive Health Insurance Marketplace
- Stopping Excessive Rate Hikes
- Ensuring Access: UPMC and Highmark
- Protecting Medicare & Medicaid in the Federal Budget
- Ready, Set, Go! How YOU Can Get Covered Under Obamacare
- What Does Obamacare Mean for You? For All of Us?
- For Everyone: Learn about the Affordable Care Act
- For Uninsured, Underinsured: Where to Turn for Help
- For Seniors: Understanding and Protecting Your Care
- For Small Businesses: Tools and Information
- For Advocates: PHAN's Policy Call Series
- What You Can Do
- Media Center
Seniors' Health Call Series
New Call Series for Seniors, Families and Caregivers
Every Thursday afternoon, from 3-3:30pm we'll be hosting a new call series focused exclusively on health care issues affecting seniors.
How do we protect Medicare and Medicaid, now and for future generations? Where can seniors and families go to get help finding the right Medicare coverage? What resources are available to help seniors with prescription drug costs? How do we improve the quality of our seniors’ care?
We’ll look at these important questions, and many more, over the next several months, bringing in experienced experts and taking the time to answer your questions.
Mark Your Calendars for Our Fall-Winter 2012 Lineup!
September 13th: How Does Medicare Pay for Your Care?
September 20th: What the New Health Care Law Does to Improve the Quality of Your Care
September 27th: Keeping the Promise? A High-Profile Proposal to Change Medicare and What It Would Mean for You
October 4th: What Happens When You Need Long Term Care in PA?
October 11th: What's on the Table? A Look at the Plan to Slash Medicaid Funding and Its Impact on PA Families
October 18th: Seizing the Opportunity to Bring Secure Coverage to PA's Vulnerable Seniors
October 25th: The Road Ahead: Your Health Care Under the Affordable Care Act or the Ryan Budget
Nov. 1st: Using Your Voice: Protect Medicare and Medicaid by Talking to Your Friends
Nov. 8th: It’s Open Enrollment Season -- Are You Getting the Answers You Need to Make a Good Decision?
Nov. 15th: Medicare Coverage -- Who Pays First? How Supplemental, Retiree, and Medicaid Coverage Interact with Medicare
Nov. 29th: With the Election Over, A Look at What’s Next in the Ongoing Work to Protect Medicare and Medicaid
Dec. 6th: Dental, Vision, and Hearing Coverage -- Where You Can Go to Find Coverage and Care for the Services Medicare Doesn’t Cover
Here’s how it works: