- Who We Are
- Our Focus
- Bringing Jobs and Coverage to Working Pennsylvanians
- Getting Implementation Right in PA!
- Protecting the Affordable Care Act
- Establishing a Competitive Health Insurance Marketplace
- Stopping Excessive Rate Hikes
- Ensuring Access: UPMC and Highmark
- Protecting Medicare & Medicaid in the Federal Budget
- Ready, Set, Go! How YOU Can Get Covered Under Obamacare
- What Does Obamacare Mean for You? For All of Us?
- For Everyone: Learn about the Affordable Care Act
- For Uninsured, Underinsured: Where to Turn for Help
- For Seniors: Understanding and Protecting Your Care
- For Small Businesses: Tools and Information
- For Advocates: PHAN's Policy Call Series
- What You Can Do
- Media Center
Public Hearing: Health Care Providers, Advocates Testify Before Pennsylvania House Democratic Policy Committee (OPEN to Public)
Jewish Healthcare Foundation, Centre City Tower, Suite 2400, 650 Smithfield St., Downtown Pittsburgh
February 21, 2013 - 10:00am
PHAN will join other patient advocates and health care providers to testify about the positive impact of expanding Medicaid coverage in Pennsylvania -- and the negative consequences for families and hospitals if lawmakers turn down the $43 billion that's been set aside to Cover the Commonwealth.
The public is welcome to attend. Bring a sign and show your support for bringing jobs and secure coverage to 700,000 Pennsylvanians.