- Who We Are
- Our Focus
- Bringing Jobs and Coverage to Working Pennsylvanians
- Getting Implementation Right in PA!
- Protecting the Affordable Care Act
- Establishing a Competitive Health Insurance Marketplace
- Stopping Excessive Rate Hikes
- Ensuring Access: UPMC and Highmark
- Protecting Medicare & Medicaid in the Federal Budget
- Ready, Set, Go! How YOU Can Get Covered Under Obamacare
- What Does Obamacare Mean for You? For All of Us?
- For Everyone: Learn about the Affordable Care Act
- For Uninsured, Underinsured: Where to Turn for Help
- For Seniors: Understanding and Protecting Your Care
- For Small Businesses: Tools and Information
- For Advocates: PHAN's Policy Call Series
- What You Can Do
- Media Center
PHAN's Tuesday Night Policy Call Series
Join the next call! Every-other-Tuesday night from 6:00-7:00.
These calls are easy to access and are open to everyone. We always start at the 101 before moving into the nitty-gritty.
Next call: Tuesday, April 2nd at 6:00 PM
Women's Health w. Audrey Ann Ross, Government and Media Relations Coordinator for Planned Parenthood
Ross will update participants on how why women's health advocates are paying close attention to the implementation of the Affordable Care Act, let you know about legislation moving through Harrisburg, and lead a discussion on next steps for advocacy - both on the state and federal level. RSVP Here.
Tuesday, April 16th at 6:00 PM
AdultBasic Ruling w. Kristen Dama, Staff Attorney at Community Legal Services
Commonwealth Court President Judge Pellegrini ruled recently that it was unconstitutional for the commonwealth to divert the portion of Tobacco Settlement Dollars intended for health care away from adultBasic. This ruling doesn't necessitate a return of the adultBasic program, but it does have significant implications for Pennsylvania. Join Dama as she talks call participants through the ruling. RSVP Here.
Tuesday, April 30th at 6:00 PM
Enrolling Pennsylvania w. Beth Heeb, Executive Director of Consumer Health Coalition and Martine Apodaca of Enroll America
Open Enrollment for Pennsylvania's Health Insurance Marketplace is just a few months away! Beginning October 1st, Pennsylvanians will be able to sign up for quality, affordable health care coverage. The overwhelming majority of Pennsylvanians who will qualify for subsidized coverage have no idea the opportunity is coming. What needs to happen between now and October 1st, 2013 to ensure folks are aware of and can access enrollment portals? Dial-in to find out! RSVP Here.
Listen to recent policy calls and check out call summaries on our Blog