- About Us
- Get Help
- Enrollment Events
- PHAN's Policy Call Series
- Affordable Care Act 101
- Small Business Health Coverage Guide
- For Seniors: Understanding and Protecting Your Care
- Take Action
The Pennsylvania Health Access Network has been working since 2007 to promote change at the state and national level by mobilizing affected constituencies, including consumers, health care providers, business, labor, the faith community, and the general public to press for a more accessible and affordable health care system.
The coalition participates in the Consumer Voices for Coverage initiative of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, which supports state advocacy efforts by fostering strong and robust advocacy infrastructures.
- To expand access for the uninsured in Pennsylvania;
- To make comprehensive quality, affordable health care reform a major policy issue and;
- To reform the private insurance system so that people have greater access to care.