- About Us
- Get Help
- PHAN's Policy Call Series
- Affordable Care Act 101
- Medicaid Expansion
- Small Business Health Coverage Guide
- For Seniors: Understanding and Protecting Your Care
- Take Action
- Support Medicaid Expansion
- Protect the Affordable Care Act
- Sign Up for Email Alerts
- Contact Your Representatives
- Protect Medicare & Medicaid in the Federal Budget
- Ensuring Access: UPMC and Highmark
Join the Pennsylvania Health Access Network
By joining PHAN, you express your support for the four principles that guide PHAN and endorse PHAN’s efforts to enact legislation that is true to those principles. You also authorize PHAN to tell policymakers and members of the public that you are a member of PHAN.
The Pennsylvania Health Access Network works to raise public support for health system reforms that will make quality health care available to all. Here are the core principles that guide PHAN's advocacy efforts:
1. Access to quality health care for all Pennsylvanians;
2. Affordable, quality health insurance for all Pennsylvanians;
3. Effective government oversight to keep health care and health insurance premiums reasonably priced; and
4. Shared responsibility for health system costs among individuals, employers and the government.
Please provide the following information to join PHAN.