- Who We Are
- Our Focus
- Bringing Jobs and Coverage to Working Pennsylvanians
- Getting Implementation Right in PA!
- Protecting the Affordable Care Act
- Establishing a Competitive Health Insurance Marketplace
- Stopping Excessive Rate Hikes
- Ensuring Access: UPMC and Highmark
- Protecting Medicare & Medicaid in the Federal Budget
- Ready, Set, Go! How YOU Can Get Covered Under Obamacare
- What Does Obamacare Mean for You? For All of Us?
- For Everyone: Learn about the Affordable Care Act
- For Uninsured, Underinsured: Where to Turn for Help
- For Seniors: Understanding and Protecting Your Care
- For Small Businesses: Tools and Information
- For Advocates: PHAN's Policy Call Series
- What You Can Do
- Media Center
Join the Pennsylvania Health Access Network
By joining PHAN, you express your support for the four principles that guide PHAN and endorse PHAN’s efforts to enact legislation that is true to those principles. You also authorize PHAN to tell policymakers and members of the public that you are a member of PHAN.
The Pennsylvania Health Access Network works to raise public support for health system reforms that will make quality health care available to all. Here are the core principles that guide PHAN's advocacy efforts:
1. Access to quality health care for all Pennsylvanians;
2. Affordable, quality health insurance for all Pennsylvanians;
3. Effective government oversight to keep health care and health insurance premiums reasonably priced; and
4. Shared responsibility for health system costs among individuals, employers and the government.
Please provide the following information to join PHAN.