- About Us
- Get Help
- PHAN's Policy Call Series
- Affordable Care Act 101
- Medicaid Expansion
- Small Business Health Coverage Guide
- For Seniors: Understanding and Protecting Your Care
- Take Action
- Support Medicaid Expansion
- Protect the Affordable Care Act
- Sign Up for Email Alerts
- Contact Your Representatives
- Protect Medicare & Medicaid in the Federal Budget
- Ensuring Access: UPMC and Highmark
Join Congressman Mike Doyle to Celebrate the Second Anniversary of the Affordable Care Act!
We are honored to have Congressman Mike Doyle, a health care hero and one of the leaders whose dogged commitment helped get the Affordable Care Act passed to join us as the special guest.
WHAT: “Lunch and Learn” with PA Wants to Work, PHAN and special guest Rep. Mike Doyle highlighting benefits of new health care law for workers and families.
WHERE: United Steelworkers Building, 1st Floor Conference Room. 60 Blvd of the Allies at Stanwix St., Downtown Pittsburgh (15222).
WHEN: Friday, March 23rd from 11:45am to 1pm.
Join us at the United Steelworkers Building and enjoy food, fellowship and a great discussion.